United We Achieve Excellence.
At this school, we believe
· That students, school staff, parents and community must have high expectations for learning and behavior.
· That community, family, and traditions are essential to our Safe and Caring Learning Environment.
· That clear and purposeful communication between students, school staff, parents and community is fundamental and essential to school success.
· That rich opportunities in academic programming, fine arts, sports and clubs develop the well-rounded character of our children.
· That technology is an essential tool that can elevate educational experiences for EACH student in preparation for their future.
· That special events provide positive memorable experiences for students which build a shared history in the community.
· In recognizing the traditions of the founding school communities: WR Frose School, Jarvie School, and Dapp School.
· That pride and ownership in our school creates our identity, which will be sustained by parental support and community involvement.
UNITED WE ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE